Total Pageviews

email me;
californiaheart@gmail.com
'IheartEMAILS'

♥tmls

Tuesday 29 March 2011

God is funny


Thanks you! Someone see's what i see, if there was a god (I'm not saying theres not) why would the world be so complexed and horrible. This is only my opinion on it and I'm not saying their isn't a god I'm saying i don't believe in it and know body truly know's, they just believe facts and the bible or quran. Thats my opinion on the matter and also i thought religion is about peace and forgiveness yet if you have sinned or done something ha-ram you will go to hell or be punished.
Ps if you dont like what i've wrote on my blog, dont bother reading it. I don't care whether you think im being rude or offencive because im aloud an opinion and this is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment