Total Pageviews

email me;
californiaheart@gmail.com
'IheartEMAILS'

♥tmls

Friday 11 March 2011

I'm going to take a long walk in town tomorrow. I got £22, i know not that much but i saved it in two weeks SO PROUD! I love taking pictures on my camera ^_^ i haven't got a SLR but you don't need a photography camera to take some good quality pictures. There really good at editing though, so the photos look more photography like.. anyway i love to take pictures of Cardiff and its great views, cause people don't appreciate this city enough to understand how lucky we are. SERIOUSLY people are living in places which are getting flooded every month for example Japan, people have lost there homes, money, family and friends and all of us care about is if were aloud out or if we get money i think everyone is just selfish, and i am too!
I think because we see people whom has better thing's or live in better places, this means our expectations or standards go higher which will make us think were better than we are. I think people need to stop thinking of them selves and think of others! Always let your friends know your there for them and alway tell your loved ones you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment